Download Article Template
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The article must be single-spaced and justified. Manuscripts should be prepared on Envelope C5 size white paper. The required margins are: top, bottom, left & right 2 cm.
- Articles require a title, author's full name, the second author's full name, alongside with full address (institution or university address, e-mail, phone number, office number, and fax) in a separate sheet. Corresponding author details must include.
- The article must contain an abstract and title in English. The length of the abstract must not exceed 200 words including a background of study, objective, methodology, and findings. The maximum number of keywords is 5.
- The manuscript is required to be either in English, Malay, or Arabic, the use of Microsoft Office software (Word and Excel), font type Times New Roman, size 12 and Font Traditional Arabic, size 16. Tables and figures are to be done using Font Times New Roman, size 8.
- The article must not exceed 8000 words.
- References are being made according to The Chicago Manual of Style (Chicago). Please refer to the website: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/717/03/.
- Each Arabic word must be transliterated using Font: Times New Roman Transliteration (if the article is in English or Malay). If the article is in Arabic, the footnote and bibliography must be transliterated using this font.
Takhrij Hadith must be written by the following format:
Abd Allah Muhammad Ismail, al-Bukhari, al-Jami al-Sahih al-Musnad min Hadith Rasul Allah wa Sunanuhu wa Ayyamuhu, Kitab al-Dhabaih wa al-Sayd, Bab al-Dob (Qahirah: al-Maktabah al-Salafiyyah, 1400M), no. hadith 5536 & 1535 (Bayrut: Dar al-Fikr, 1998), 205.
Notification to the author:
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection for Publication The editorial board will send a notification by e-mail to the author to notify if the manuscript reviewed by the panels is approved or declined to be published. Notification of Confirmation for Publication The editorial board will send a notification by e-mail to the principal/ correspondent author if the article has been judged, repaired, and corrected to be published in the Journal of Ifta and Islamic Heritage (JIFTAH).
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.